Monday, December 15, 2008

New topic: Movie Novelizations!

Okay, you know what? I'm tired of just writing quick blurbs about every movie I see. I tend to fall behind, and then I have to rush out a bunch of things like "Meet John Doe was fun, but too preachy and I like Cooper and Stanwyck better in Ball of Fire. Next! The Wizard Rockumentary was adorably amateurish and I just want to pinch the cheeks of all the bands in it. Next!" and so on.

So from now on, I'm narrowing my focus. From now on, we're talking Movie Novelizations. I'm kind of fascinated by them. So that's what I'm going to talk about. Ready? Go!

1 comment:

cayenne said...

So...does the definition of movie novelizations extend to the offshoots like "Han Solo at Star's End" or "Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharhu"? Because those do exist...on my bookshelf. Somewhere at the back.